officially broke!

 I am 95% finished with my christmas shopping, only gifts left are those for my parents, but my sister is already buying that. And after a total of 3 days of christmas shopping...I am without a doubt officially broke! Gosh! I can't even start to think where my money went, gift for my officemates, my friends, my other friends, and I haven't even bought one thing myself!! Sheeshhh! My only alibi is that its in the spirit of Christmas. Plus of course the fact that the people close to my heart would be happy with the gifts I got them. That's a thought that warms my heart, and burned pocket!

**************************


We are watching SpellBound! My sister is buying the tickets this afternoon...i'm so excited! It's been ages since I last saw a magic show! This one looks really promising as the cast came straight from Las Vegas...I hope we enjoy it! I'm watching with my whole family, my mom and dad, sis and of course my husband! Really excited!!

This is me greeting you all again...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Created: Tuesday, December 20, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home