site remodelling, a new pet penguin and santa game

 I've made a few updates on the right side bar...added some deleted some. I added back the tag-board, hopefully it'll behave this time and not make problems. I changed the flickr badge to a vertical badge, and then added a bucket stamp. I also added a google ads, who knows maybe I can make money out of it. And I rearranged everything so it looks more organized. Hmm come to think of it...I didn't deleted anything....hahaha...LOL!

And I also joined Rice Bowl Journals and Pinoy Top Blogs
...these are Asian blog communities. I realized it's no fun reading only your own blog, its always nice to see how other people see life on another perspective.

If you have time please do scan my new side bar!

My darling husband is sleeping now...gotta join him...had a long day at work and i definitely need some zZZzz's! Gudnyt!!

Ooops I almost forgot...please click on my pet penguin on the lower side bar portion, you can feed him by hitting more on the site :)

One last before I go, I found this cutest game! Come on...you know you wanna play :) Object is to catch the falling gifts, but avoiding getting hit by the anvils. Use the left and right arrow keys to control Santa :) Enjoy!!



santa game from bunnyhero labs

Created: Friday, December 23, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home