today is christmas!!

 Today is Christmas day! Who ever said "this is the most wonderful time of the year" is god! Trully this is the most wonderful time of the year. Everyone wears a smile if not laughter on this day. Children roam the streets with gifts on each arm, a pocketfull of candies (and most probably aginaldo) and a smile permanently stamped on their faces. I love the feeling of this day!

As for me, my day started with the traditional midnight mass with family. I have two families now, my "old" family - my mom and dad and sis, and my "new" family - my husband. Its heartwarming to be in the middle of these two, both I love with my all heart, and whom I know love me too with all their hearts. After mass, we raided the christmas tree and started opening gifts. My gifts are a bizzare mix this year, ranging from three sets of lotion, two bath shower gel, two blouses, a watch and a refrigerator magnet clip! Now this one last totally blow me off! I think people do think differently of you once you enter the "Married Life" stage hehehe.

This Christmas is definitely one to remember...not only because of the gifts, but because it's shared with the people I love! Now I can't wait for the next Christmas!!

Gotta go now! Gudnyt ya' all!

P.S. Six days to go and we'll celebrate another holiday - New Year!

Created: Sunday, December 25, 2005

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home