2006 - a sneak peek

 I know this post is a little bit late...but i didn't want to let January finish without laying down my plans for 2006.

There are a couple of things that pop straight out when I think of what I want to do or happen in 2006, first and most important is HAVING A BABY!! I definitely want to have a baby this year!

All the people around me and my husband are joining forces to pressure us to already have a baby. As if we are planning to not having!! Of course we trying to have a baby for pete's sake! But for some reason i don't know what it's just not happening!!

Second of course is in support of my husband's new venture, on photography. I have always loved to take pictures in the past...and have heard of compliments too about them, but I really have not thought of going full time with it. But now since my husband has plunged into it, I think it's just fair that I try to learn a few tricks of the trade so I can join him in his new found love. I'm giving myself this full year to learn, learn, learn and learn so that i can hopefully join him next year! I am somehow already starting...by opening my new blog, i'm forced to take one picture a day. I am hoping with this I can develop my artistic eye so that eventually I can apply it to professional photography.

Thirdly, I want to try and focus more of my time and energy to my work this year, last year, I have somehow been a little bit lax with work partly because of my preparations for the wedding. Not that I wasn't able to deliver on expectations, its just that I just delivered expectations. I didn't add anything more, in short I did not shine this year, which is bad I think because I was new to the job and had all the chances of being noticed by the big bosses. Now I realize that, that's why i say that this year, that will change, I want to be more aggressive and more hardworking. I want this to be my banner year at work!

Fourth, I want to improve on my digiscrapping skills too. This is one hobby that really gives me a lot of happiness and it really keeps me levelled off as far as stress is concerned. I will practice more, especially now that i'd have more pictures from me and my husband's photos.

Hmm I guess, this are really the major things I want to do this year, aside from trying to cook more and trying to do some gardening more. I'm hoping I'm not putting so much on my plate...but I know I can do it!

My theme song this year is...I believe I can fly!

Created: Friday, January 20, 2006

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home