looking back 2005....yeah it was pretty good year

 2005 is gone, 2006 has just started. I am now back in the office, browsing through e-mails of all sorts, some work, some greetings, some photography related. Back to the "ordinary days" they say. But before I plunge deep into 2006, I can't help but look back to 2005. I know this is cliche but I can't help it.

Looking back, there is just so much that happened this year, many wonderful things, but also some not very good things. Things I'd definitely look back years after and get goosebumps. There are also things I'd rather forget. Whatever those moments are I know that these moments helped define my life in 2005 and my life many years forward.

In 2005, Gel and I got married. After nine years of being together, we finally got hitched! We were hitched at San Agustin Church, September 17, 2005 4:00pm. That day I married my best friend. Everything is still fresh in my mind, all the laughters, the tears, the joy, the ecstasy, who will ever forget their own marriage.

This year I transferred jobs. A job I feel more fulfilling, more involving, but also more demanding and challenging. But over-all I am happy with the change, exactly what I need and want. Gel also made a very important decision to change careers. We just recently launched his new biz, Gel Motilla Digital Photography, to fulfil his long time dream and passion. We are both very happy with his decision! His eyes are now twinkling like a kid whenever we are talking about it! I know he wants this for such a long time and I'm happy that now he is now turning this into reality. I can see his determination and I know he will succeed! I am now his part time secretary, can you belive! I'm taking calls, answering e-mails and updating his calendar...I didn't know how tiring it was to be a secretary before this but I'm happy to be able to help my husband dear!

This year I also took up a new hobby...digiscrapping! Hehe. Got it actually from Tin. I didn't know it is so much fun! I love how it makes me relax...and as an added bonus...I get to create something extraordinarily unique! I love it!!

Now to summarize, here is a layout I made:



And before the year ends another hobby pops my list...photography...of course because of my husband. Who knows maybe after a few years I wouldn't be just his secretary but his partner!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Created: Monday, January 02, 2006

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home