neighbor problems

 Can i just rant about our neighbor!! I woke up 5am today, tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. So I logged on and just doodled with my new photoblog, anyways, around 7:30, i heard my mom shouting, screaming her tonsils out! I went down to see whats wrong...

Apparently, our neighbor, who is having an event today (christening i think), made a big mess in front of our house. We were having problems with this neighbor because of their "cleanliness" problem and this incident just blew her away! Her temper was waaay out over the top so I went and talked to this neighbor...but after that i wished i didn't! I mean talk about close mindedness and stuborness!! Grrr!! I usually maintain a cool attitude towards them but this time I was waaay out of my temper!! Grrr!! And to think its Sunday morning and I am preparing for church! Grrrr!!!

Created: Sunday, January 15, 2006

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home