not feeling very well today

 i'm down with a flu today...not feeling very well. I feel soo dry all over...my nose runny, my head aching like crazy. I was planning to scrap today but my creativity (if i had any) is just not in sync today. Maybe tomorrow..i hope. I want to eat but my appetite is also down (i think this is the only good thing i get out of this whole sickness experience)!

I have not been sick for a long time...i don't know what or who got me sick this time. I came back from our Batangas trip last friday feeling sick already, but i shooed this away and still went out yesterday with Gel, maybe i shouldn't have and just stayed home to rest. But i didn't want to disappoint him as he was really looking forward to the trip the whole week.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow but i have an important meeting in the morning i have to attend. Maybe i'd take a half day leave and try to rest again in the afternoon. Agghh! Have so many things to do in the office!

Ok i'm blabbering...have to stop typing now...gotta rest...

Ciao!

Created: Sunday, January 08, 2006

1 Comments

Comments:
Get well soon, Anne!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home