back from a long hiatus!

 

I have always been good at multi-tasking. When i was in collage...I can study and watch TV at the same time, and still be able to answer the test questions the next day. So when I opened Manila Daily Photo, I was not a bit worried that I wouldn't have enough time to still maintain this blog. After all I didn't want to throw atleast a year and a half of blogging to trash!

But I have to admit, maintaining two blogs is soo hard! Maybe it comes with age...maybe I can't do as much as what I can do during my younger years. All my attention suddenly was focused to Manila Daily Photo that I "forgot" about this one...

But that will change now! I have updated the look of this site to start fresh again...and I am officially back!!

Coming back I thought I'd post one favorite photo, taken Dec 2004.

Created: Saturday, February 18, 2006

1 Comments

Comments:
cool blog makeover anne!
 
Post a Comment




<< Home