My second inaanak

 Today is the christening of my second inaanak...Bon Mikell Matrimonio. Can you believe that?? This is just my SECOND inaanak! LOL! While all of my other friends complain of dozens of inaanak...I only have 2! I really can't believe it but its true! Here's his picture with his mom:

Image hosting by Photobucket


I have actually already dissected this topic a long time ago...when I noticed all my other friends have weekly binyagan to attend to...I on the other hand had weekly MASS to attend to! LOL! I think its because well, one, most of my friends are just starting to have kids...and two most of my relatives live far away from us either in the province or in QC or further north. Well QC is not far you say!! It is when you live in San Pedro Laguna!

Anyways, here's a photo I took of her with her mommy, my good friend from college, Belle. She has these super long, super curly eyelashes!! That's why we call her pirikit in highschool...well til now!

Mik-mik is her second baby...and a new one is coming too! She is again two month's preggy! Hehe sorry Belle, had to spill the beans! LOL! I said AGAIN because this will be her third baby, and she is just 3 years married! That's one baby yearly! Well her husband is a seaman and everytime her husband comes home she gets pregnant! We were joking her in December that for sure she'd get pregnant again because Mike (her husband) came home in December. She said yeah yeah she won't get pregnant, she even tried using pills I think! But we were right she got pregnant! And no we, her friends are not complaining! We are very happy for her and thinks this is great! Ask me again though after the eight year if we are still happy for her though :)

As the reception was wrapping up we kinday played with him...this photo is my fave!

Image hosting by Photobucket


That's him drinking sparkling cider! hehehe :)
So again Happy Christening Mik-mik! And I promise as your ninang, I will try (and I say try and not will) to be a good example for you and will help your parents to help you grow as a responsible and God fearing individual!

Created: Sunday, February 19, 2006

1 Comments

Comments:
nakita ko lang link mo sa BE forums, nice blog you've got. Keep it up.
 
Post a Comment




<< Home