You can make your life beautiful

 

I am reading this beautiful book by Bo Sanchez. The books is a light read, only about 125 pages, but I find it full of heartwarming articles that really touches me deep down. I especially like that it is written very casually, so that as if the writer is just talking to you personally!


Many of the things written on this book, we already know...like saying "Thank you" often, and doing what your heart desires. But sometimes, due to the past paced world we live in, we totally forgot about these things and take things for granted. We need books like this to remind us that there are so much more in life than our careers, or deadlines, or projects. It reminds us that people around us may not be around tomorrow, so we have to express our love for them TODAY! The book reminds us to stop and have fun, because being happy is a choice.

I like this book because it lets me pause and enjoy the simple things around me...sometimes I forget, I take for granted, but hopefully I will change because I want to make not only my life but the life of the people around me beautiful :)


Created: Sunday, March 26, 2006

0 Comments

Comments: Post a Comment




<< Home